Today I am going to share some funny cat sayings that pretty much any cat owner in the world might get a laugh from, and undeniably agree on. These cat sayings are silly and fun and are one of the perks of being a cat owner. You get to share a laugh or two, and then go snuggle your cat and wait for them to make you laugh once again. Sometimes work and life gets hectic, and this is going to help free your mind of the chaos in life and just let you focus on being a cat lover and all the silly and funny quirks that come with cats.
Epically Funny Cat Sayings
Isn’t it so funny how every single cat has such a unique and special personality, but as cat owners, we can agree with many stories we hear from friends or read online? Like your cat steals your spot on the couch, or always tries batting at the fish, even though he’s afraid of water. No matter what the unique traits they offer, they still have those versatile cat instincts and mannerisms that all cat owners can connect with.
- Never feed your cat anything that doesn’t match the carpet.
- You know when people see a cat’s litter box, they always say, “Oh, have you got a cat?” Just once I want to say, “No, it’s for company!”
- Everyone knows cats are on a higher level of existence. These silly humans are just too big-headed to admit their inferiority.
- Some people have cats and go on to lead normal lives.
- Cats, like men, are flatterers. Walter Savage Landor
- The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their face whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer.
- All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.
- These aren’t my thoughts, they’re my cat walking on the keyboard.
- Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
- If your cat falls out of a tree, go indoors to laugh. Patricia Hitchcock
- Anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there yet, will be.
- Cats are like potato chips. You can never have just one.
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. Jeff Valdez
- For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.
- A lie is like a cat: You need to stop it before it gets out the door or it’s really hard to catch. Charles M. Blow
Do you have a really funny cat quote or saying that you love? Leave a comment and let me know!